21 Mar Rustic Wedding in a wine farm with a private chapel in Crete
Lying among a valley of olive groves and grapevines, this authentic Cretan wine farm offers
The choice of traditional farm venue as it includes a village square setting when a live band can be hosted for the wedding party and a restaurant under the shade of ancient olive trees. A lake and the surrounding area among the vineyards where wild aromatic herbs of the Cretan nature fills your senses.
The private chapel of St. Nicholas that can be used as a backdrop for religious services, civil weddings or just as a setup for informal ceremonies
Estimated budget for 50-60 guests 17000-20000 euro approx
This wedding package for a rustic and traditional event that meets your budget contains the following services
- Reserving the date and time of the wedding.
- Exclusive catering services and a Cretan menu from organic products.
- Local exquisite wines and draft local beer.
- Wedding planning services from our expert team.
- Professional wedding Photographer(4h)
- Table decoration, planning, settings and care on the day of your wedding by our expert florist team.
- Wooden arch decorated with fresh flowers set up for the ceremony.
- Bridal bouquet and Groom’s boutonniere
- Executive Transportation of guests from the hotels to the venue and back.
- Exclusive professional bridal Makeup artist and hair.
- Constant communication through e-mail what’s app and video calls from the first day until the wedding day.
- Financial payment plan and follow up of vendors
- All day planning services and cooperation of vendors leading up to and on your wedding day.
- Protelia’s weddings coordinator and set up on the day of the wedding at the wedding location and during the wedding.
- Native English speaking wedding Celebrant
- DJ & sound equipment
- Wedding cake Pastry
Kids up to 6 years old free dinning
7-12 years old 50% discount.
Can also accommodate more than 100 guests
Are you ready to start planning the wedding you always dreamed of?
Contact us today!